PUBLIC BENEFIT WORK 2020
- The unemployed who will apply to join the program will have the opportunity to choose from one to three institutions for a single expertise.
- The positions that will be announced correspond to hundreds of trained graduates of compulsory, secondary, technological and university education, such as administrative and financial staff, psychologists, social workers, nurses, teachers, kindergarten teachers, baby nursing staff, daycare staff, electricians, plumbers, caretakers, builders, car drivers and general tasks staff. Particular emphasis will be placed on socially vulnerable groups at high risk of exclusion, such as those who have been unemployed for too long and those who are considered to be low-skilled.
- The new program will be implemented in targeted projects by municipalities and agencies that will primarily aim at improving daily life at a local level.
The selection of beneficiaries is expected to be based on nine specific criteria that were applied in previous announcements. To be specific:
- Time period of continuous registered unemployment of OAED beneficiaries, with a maximum of 60 months, which goes double for the unemployed heads of single-parent families.
- Time Period of continuous registered unemployment of the spouse of the unemployed of the first category with a maximum of 60 months.
- 50% or more physical disability of the beneficiary.
- Annual individual or family income of tax year 2018.
- Number of minor children.
- Being the parent of one or more protected disabled children, minor or adult, with 67% or more disability.
- Beneficiary status of the “Social Solidarity Income” (KEA).
- Beneficiaries who had not been placed in completed or under implementation projects for the “Promotion of employment through Public Benefit programs” of the NSRF programming period 2014-2020.
"Promotion of employment through Public Benefit Programs for 36,500 people in Municipalities, Regions, Social Welfare Centers of Regions (KKPP) / related entities, Ministry Departments and other entities."
THE OBJECTIVE OF THE PROJECT
THE MAIN OBJECTIVE is to reconnect the long-term unemployed and socially vulnerable groups to the labor market, to upgrade the skills of the unemployed, to meet the social needs and to link the productive capacities of the unemployed with the needs of the local community.
IN BRIEF, THE ACTION INCLUDES
You can see in detail the specializations and the entities of the region of Central Greece here.
Fill in the expression of interest form below so that we can inform you about how to submit the application and about any other details of the program.
Otherwise, you can contact us:
The Project is implemented by the Special Service "Staff Structure of the NSRF of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs, Sector of Employment and Social Economy" (ED NSRF YPEKAA APKO).
Contact Form / Expression of Interest Form
Fill in contact form below