The Program Addresses
10,000 unemployed individuals who meet the following criteria are eligible to participate in the program if:
- They are registered in the OAED unemployment registers
- They are graduates of (at least) compulsory secondary education
- They are 30-49 years old
The Project includes
The action “Counseling, Support, Training, Certificating and Promoting the Employment of the Unemployed individuals aged 30-49 years in technical skills’ departments of prestigious industries” is addressed to 10,000 unemployed beneficiaries, who wish to enter the labor market dynamically. The action includes:
- Vocational counseling services (4 sessions)
- Continuing professional theoretical training services in leading industries (200 hours)
- Certification of knowledge and skills that will be acquired during the training program
- Internship of the Unemployed in companies, on-the-job training (380 hours)
Select & Join the Program
Unemployment training programs aim for the beneficiaries to acquire specialized knowledge and skills so that they can increase their chances of finding a job and successfully meet the demands of the new “high demand” specialization requirements in the labor market.
It is envisaged that the program will include theoretical training in specialization of the following disciplines:
- Industry, repurposing and construction
- Social care
- Tourism and food industry
The training will be implemented by the method of a training voucher.
The total study allowance is € 2,520 and includes:
- Theoretical training allowance € 1,000, lasting 200 hours
- Internship allowance of € 1,520, lasting 380 hours
DON’ T WASTE TIME. CONTACT WITH OUR EXPERTIZED CONSULTORS.